YOU WERE NOT MEANT TO DO IT ALONE. WE'RE HERE TO HELP.
MORE BY 2030
don't do it alone.
5 STEPS TO CONSIDER
1. The Call – Some of our most successful church planters are entrepreneurs at heart, with a desire to use their God given talents for kingdom expansion.
2. The Assessment – We now have two Assessment Weekends each year for the planter and his/her spouse. These events are geared to help us know the skill set and best placement for each candidate.
3. The Training – Once our church planting candidates pass our Weekend Assessment, the next step in the process is Church Planter Launch Training. This training is a requirement for all North Carolina church planters. Launch Training is designed to help every planter discover what type of church they will plant, where they will plant, when they will launch, why they are planting and who they will plant with. Eight times throughout the calendar year Launch Training events are hosted in regional cities such as Washington DC, Seattle, Pittsburgh, Columbus, San Antonio, Springfield, Boston and Orlando. The planter and spouse can choose whatever Launch Training works best for their calendar. We recommend attending no later than 6 months prior to launch date.
4. The Funding – New church plants can now obtain funding directly from the North Carolina District. Funds will be approved and dispersed only by following the guidelines set by the NC District leadership. Our NCAG PLUS 1 INITIATIVE is a commitment from NCAG churches to give 1% of their annual tithes to NCAG. These funds will be used to help underwrite our church ministries, church revitalization and Church Planting. All financial investments toward our new church plants are interest free loans that are paid back monthly until paid in full. Once paid, each new church will automatically join the PLUS 1 INITIATIVE and give 1% in perpetuity to NCAG. This “pay it forward” stewardship plan will then help the next church planter in the funding process.
5. The Support Network – Here at NCAG we are committed to building authentic Christ centered relationships with our church planters! To help fuel this connection, we have established 5 regional small groups for our planters and their families. These areas include Eastern NC, Triangle, Triad, Greater Charlotte and Mountain regions of our state. Planters meet regularly throughout the year at a location convenient to their city
Meet The Team
NCAG Church Planting Director
Meet The Team